Alessandra Ritondo has been a writer, analyst and Italian correspondent for the AIM Group since 2008. She specializes in financial topics and is mainly focused on the economic impact of new technologies for enterprises. Currently she is also a contributor to Affari e Finanza (foreign correspondent), the business and financial weekly of La Repubblica, (L’Espresso Group) and Il Corriere delle Telecomunicazioni, a financial fortnightly. She is also a co-founder of Salispeziati.it, (Italian for spicy salts), a door to unveil the secrets of the condiment’s world, tricks and tips for using herbs, salt and spices.
Fun Facts about Alessandra
- One of the few people to actually love jogging
- Infatuated with cooking
- unbreadled love for dwarf rabbits
- Passionate about bio energy-meditation
- hates bullying, stalking, violence and any other matter who undermines the simple basic of the life: the free will
- struggle against the time trying to be at the same time a perfect single mom and an accurate writer, always fearing to fail both the challenges