Radhika Sachdev is a journalist who has held senior editorial positions with major Indian newspaper banners. She has over 20 years of experience in the profession, covering Advertising, Marketing, Media, Education, HR, Real Estate and Environment beats. She is also a partner and chief content developer for Write Solutions, a boutique content house she founded eight years ago, signifying her diversification from journalism to copywriting and media consultancy.
Summary of Skills and Experience
- Was the first woman journalist working for a mainstream, English newspaper in Kanpur (UP).
- Broken many stories on social justice issues.
- Deft at handling multiple editorial functions, news coordination, production, designing and promotional activities for enhancing readership and improving quality of a news and feature team.
- Served as guest faculty with the World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-I) and gave lectures on ‘Media and Environment’ to students of the Centre for Environment Law (CEL) at WWF-I.
- Wrote an e-book on “How to Get Your Media Message Out,” for a Delhi-based publisher.
- Networked, developed and managed effective communication with leading resources in the health, education, marketing, advertising, HR, business etc.
- Carried out effective brand-building synergies for various publications and for Write Solutions growing list of clients.
Fun Facts about Radhika
- Totally committed to child rights, patient rights, health literacy and informed healthcare
- Love pottering around in the kitchen and rustling up ‘inventive’ menus
- Squeaky clean in my housekeeping habits